Saturday, December 29, 2012

Coe Etiquette Book 1941 - the digital exhibit!

Good morning all and sundry!!

The last page of Coe's 1941 Etiquette Book was posted last Saturday.  If you are missing your weekly fix you can find the book in its entirety on the archive's digital exhibit page.  You can also go back and look at past blog posts and comment on the various intricacies of etiquette in 1941, or etiquette today!

Can you believe I was only planning on this taking up a month of blog posts?  Now we are approaching a new semester and I need to find something else to blog about.  It shouldn't be too hard, there are numerous Coe treasures in the archive to choose from.  Do I have any requests?  Cosmos cartoons, campus buildings, past student events, George T. Henry photos...?

I hope everyone is having a great holiday break.  I will see you in 2013.

Have a great day

~Sara Pitcher, Archives Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment