Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Take a break from finals

Most people think the library is just a place to go to study and write papers.  However, the library has a lot more to offer.  My new favorite place in the library is the hidden rooms on 2nd floor with the comfy chairs and pictures.  Whenever I find myself at the library unable to study, I usually go to the one of these rooms to take a break.  I also use them when I just don’t have ambition to sit at a desk and focus intently on my homework.  I think these rooms offer a unique twist the library.  People usually imagine the cold desks, tiny lamps, and hard chairs.  This room, on the other hand, has oversize chairs and the walls are decorated with paintings that are a good thing to look at, especially to avoid that homework.

As finals come around, it is good to know that the library doesn’t have to be just a place to concentrate and study hard.  Long hours in the library during finals lead us all to hate the library, but it’s really just finals that we hate.  Take a break, visit the rooms and look at the paintings, sit in the chairs and take a break.  You deserve it after all.  Molly-Reference student

No comments:

Post a Comment